The daily Ausaf keeps updating their readers regarding cellular network providers and their services from all network operators in Pakistan. Continuing that tradition, this article will inform our readers on how to check their available or left balance (for Jazz customers specifically). Jazz customers can dial a USSD code which can be dialed from any cell phone. Upon dialing the balance check code of Jazz, the company redirects your request and sends you an automated response regarding your balance.
So how to check your jazz balance?
Its simple.To know your remaining balance on Jazz number, just dial *111# and your remaining balance will pop up on your mobile screen.
Note the following terms and conditions as stated by the company:
Terms & Conditions:
- PKR 0.12 Rs. will be charged as per standard on every inquiry.
- Jazz Prepaid customers can check balance with this balance check code, no matter what package or tariff they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can change over time. However, this is the latest balance inquiry code of Jazz in 2019.
- Jazz terms and conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website.
- Call Jazz helpline for further information, dial 111 (for existing customers only).